Enquire about Cate’s availabilityContact
Share this speaker
Cate Trotter is the Head of Trends at Insider Trends, a leading London based retail futures agency. She has helped brands such as Chanel, Galleries Lafayette, Marks & Spencer, Swarovski, Fujitsu, Metro Group, Samsung, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes, Puig, Nike, Lego, Johnson & Johnson, Levi’s and EE innovate and create world-leading retail ecosystems.
Cate’s experience of setting up two successful businesses in her twenties led to her being named a Future 100 and Startup 100 entrepreneur. She’s been quoted four times in Forbes magazine and is a RetailWire BrainTrust expert.
LinkedIn named her one of the top 15 most listened to professionals in the UK. Vend ranked her as the world’s 26th most influential professional in retail.
Cate combines unique, powerful insights with solid data, presenting them in a no-nonsense way. She uses inspirational case studies to show how audiences can tap into these trends and get ahead. Her presentations draw on her personal connections and interviews with retail innovators, as well as first-hand experience of the world’s best retail spaces. This enables her to develop fresh perspectives that challenge and enlighten audiences.
Cate’s public speaking credits include:
• Omnichannel Forum, Switzerland
• EME Summit, Stockholm, Sweden
• Retail Detail Congress, Antwerp, Belgium
• Studiogeschaefte – Speaking tour of Vienna, Cologne and Hamburg
• New Retail Day, Copenhagen, Denmark
• Peruvian Retail Congress, Lima, Peru
• Retail Tomorrow, Hampshire, UK
• ICSC Innovation Forum, Amsterdam
• ECR, Vienna, Austria
• Fodevaredagen, Island of Fyn, Denmark
• EXMA Trend Shopper, Bogota, Colombia
• Avensia B2B Summit, Stockholm, Sweden
• Grupo Roble – Speaking tour of Honduras, Nicaragua and Guatemala
• TextilWirtschaft Forum, Frankfurt, Germany
• Retail Insight, Oslo, Norway
“What really fascinated me was Cate’s ability to adapt to our specific audience. Displaying great innovations is one thing, but making it relevant for our customers made it all so much better. She picked out the low hanging fruits of innovations that our customers could start implementing the day after. We could tell that our customers enjoyed the presentation and that it gave them something real that they could use for their business.”
Anders Andersson, Marketing Manager, Avensia
“It was so great to hear you speak. Your presentation was very thought provoking and inspiring. My colleague and I had a good follow-up conversation about it afterwards. I like the way you present, it’s very clear, there’s solid information, and you bring your personality in. We could have listened to you for much longer. Thank you!!”
Michael Krueger, Senior Design Manager, Bultmann Design Works, Bremen