Topic: Leadership & Management
Expertise: Leadership, Peak Performance, Executive Wellness, Time Management
Walt Hampton is a career and success coach. Ivy-educated as a trial attorney, he is a high altitude mountaineer, adventure photographer, blue water sailor, and ultra-distance runner.
His book, Journeys on the Edge: Living a Life That Matters, an Amazon best-seller, was named a Top 10 Non-Fiction Book in 2013; and was a 2014 winner of the North American Book Awards. He is also the author of The Power Principles of Time Mastery: Do Less Make More, Have Fun.
Executive Director of Summit Success and founder of the Positive Leadership Academy, he is a leading authority on the application of positive psychology to career and job success, business development and goal achievement. He is a dynamic motivational speaker, driven entrepreneur, sought-after leadership trainer and skilled professional coach.
His mission: to help others have great lives; to rediscover their passions; to live their dreams. For more than 25 years he has counseled and advocated for business leaders and individuals through countless transitions, difficult, challenging and rewarding.
He teaches leadership, goal achievement and lifestyle design.
Walt and his wife, the writer Ann Sheybani, reside in Canton, Connecticut and Castletownshend, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Keynotes & Workshops:
- Leadership (Principles of Leadership, Communication & Empowerment, Delegation, and Mindful Leadership)
- The Principles of Sustainable Peak Performance
- The Power Principles of Time Mastery
- The Power Principles of Executive Wellness
- The Power of Planning & Goal Achievement
- Networking & Marketing Mastery
- Book Yourself Solid™, by Michael Port, the Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle, Even If You Hate Marketing and Selling